1. Registration/Additional Days: When registering, you will need to pick the day/week combination that you would like your child to attend. Additional weeks may be added at any point, dependent on availability.
2. Attendance: Please be aware and keep track of the days you have registered your child for camp. If you send your child to camp on a day that he/she is not registered for you will be charged $70 for that day for your child to stay at camp. If there is no room in your child’s group for that day, you will be expected to immediately pick up your child from camp.
3. Deposit/Payments: A $200 deposit plus a one-time non-refundable $50 registration fee is required, regardless of when your child begins camp. Tuition id due every Wednesday prior to the attending week. If tuition is not received on time, your child will not be able to attend camp. Please make checks payable to Active Kidz Camp. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa for credit card payments.
4. Schedule Changes: Prior to June 17, 2022, we will make every effort to accommodate changes to your child’s schedule; this includes switching of camp weeks, field trips or extended care. After June 17, you are allowed 2 schedule changes (switching of camp weeks, field trips or extended day care). After 2, you will be charged a $15 service fee for any changes made to your child’s schedule. This does not include adding additional weeks.
6. Withdrawals/Refunds: In case of cancellation prior to June 10, 2022, a refund of your deposit and any other payments will be granted minus a $100 administrative fee. After June 10, 2022 there are absolutely no refunds- NO EXCEPTIONS. We do not offer refunds for camper’s time off, sick days, missed days, family vacations, partially missed days, or anything else that requires time off from camp. A single exception is made for a child who suffers a physical injury or illness after June 3, 2022 and prior to the start of camp, and whose physician in writing notifies the camp that the child cannot safely participate in the camp program. In this case, we will refund your tuition paid minus your $200 deposit. For a child who suffers a physical injury or illness once camp has started, and whose physician in writing notifies the camp that the camper cannot safely participate in the camp program. In this case, we will refund your unused tuition minus your $200 deposit. While Active Kidz Camp strives to make camp enjoyable for all campers, satisfaction with the experience is subjective on the part of the child and the parent. Therefore, it is understood and agreed that Active Kidz Camp cannot and does not guarantee or warrant any camper’s satisfaction. There are no refunds or moving weeks to the following summer for absences. There are no refunds for a child who just does not like camp.
7. Groupings: Parents may request for their child to be grouped with two friends as long as it does not interfere with Active Kidz Camp's grouping structure. The friends you are requesting, must also in return request your child. While we do everything possible to group friends together, there is no guarantee that your requests will be met. Under no circumstances will we group entire classes coming from one school. If we see that a group is forming like this, we will split the group into two. A huge part of camp is making new friends and building new relationships with peers.
8. Behavior/Dismissal from Camp: The Directors reserve the right to dismiss from camp any child whose behavior is deemed detrimental to the safe operation of the program. Should your child be dismissed from camp due to poor behavior or conduct, 50% of your unused tuition will be refunded.
9. Included Field Trips and Major Field Trips: Tuesdays and Thursdays are included field trip days. If your camper chooses to opt out of field trips they can stay at camp for a regular day. Major Field trips are an additional fee and are offered every other Wednesday, camp shirts must be worn by all children attending. If your child does not bring their camp shirt for field trips, then we will provide one at a cost of $12
10. Hours/Extended Day Care (EDC): Regular camp hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We give families a half hour window to drop off and pick up your children from camp. Morning drop off is from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and afternoon pick up is from 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. In the evening, children should not be dropped off with his/her counselors until 8:00 a.m. If you arrive early you will be expected to sit and wait with your child until 8:00 a.m. We do have Extended Day Care available for families needing to drop off earlier/ pick up later than our regular camp hours. Morning EDC is available starting at 7:30 a.m. and afternoon EDC is available from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Early drop Off is available for FREE, and Late Pickup is available for an additional cost of $5.00 per day. Any parent who does not pick their child up by 6:00 p.m. will incur a late fee of $1 per minute of being late. Due to limited spaces in EDC any camper who enters into EDC, even for 1 minute will be charged for that day. Please be courteous, if you do not need to utilize EDC please drop off/ pick up your child during the regular designated times. We do understand that emergency’s come up, therefore you do not need to be preregistered up to utilize EDC. However, please note, if you are not preregistered for this program you will be charged accordingly.